| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Doha in June is very, very hot at 33.9 °C (93.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41.2 °C (106.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in June is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:35 long and the longest day is 13:41 long with an average length of 13:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Doha June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Doha, Qatar
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Doha:
- Shiraz, Iran - 487.1 kms (302.7 miles) NNE
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 526.3 kms (327 miles) ENE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 354.3 kms (220.2 miles) ENE
- Khasab, Oman - 480.5 kms (298.6 miles) ENE
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 440.4 kms (273.6 miles) E
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) E
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 378.8 kms (235.4 miles) E
- Majis, Oman - 519.6 kms (322.9 miles) E
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 324.1 kms (201.4 miles) ESE
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 306.4 kms (190.4 miles) ESE
- Saiq, Oman - 662.4 kms (411.7 miles) ESE